[Guide] Selling Custom POD Onesies & Bibs
Equip your store with baby essentials that your customers will love. Moms-to-be and new mommas shop a lot! Instagram micro-influencer moms are sharing their favorite products left and right. Like anything else, expecting mommas and new moms tend to stick together. A tribe is a powerful group of people with the same interest that can help spread your business further than you ever imagined. Let’s get to work!
Specifically, in theU.S. many women are waiting longer than ever to have their first child. Over the years many women have decided to have children later in life allowing them to focus on careers instead.
In 2016, for the first time ever, there were more women in their early 30s having babies than women under the age of 30 according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
“The average age of fatherhood has increased by three-and-a-half years in the past 44 years, from 27.4 to 30.9 years.”
The reason is simple: contraceptives – people have the freedom to choose when they want to have babies. Babies are expensive and couples want to make sure they are well-off financially before they welcome their first baby.
In general, mothers (both old and young) are more price-conscious than women who don’t have kids. It makes sense, they have more mouths to feed. Therefore, moms are more likely than average consumers to use their smartphones to search for the best deals before they pull out their credit card to purchase a product.
Put yourself in the shoes of expecting moms or new parents. Their pre-expecting hectic lifestyles got even more frantic. Let expecting and new mommas know that they can shop from the comfort of their home.
Suggestion: The cost of shipping is the number one barrier to buying things online – how many people have you heard say this? I am sure quite a few. Guys, offer free shipping. According to Statista, clothing makes up the most abandoned category in digital shopping carts by internet users in the United States as of March 2018. In fact, one of the main key factors consumers abandon their carts is because of unexpected cost. The key to new moms hearts is transparency even if you charge for shipping. Let them know upfront.
We offer a variety of baby products that you can market to your customers.
Baby Bib – Sublimation
Material: Soft polyester fleece
Suggested Retail Value: $18.50
Recommended Age: Newborn to 36M
Recommended Care: Washable on gentle cycle & dryer safe (low heat tumble)
Not Recommended: Ironing
Sizing: One size
The fun doesn’t stop there! Expecting moms love thoughtful surprises. Something to make them feel appreciated and loved. Your target market doesn’t have to be just moms, a soon-to-be father can surprise a pregnant mom with a piece of jewelry that says “I love you”. Jewelry is the gift that keeps on giving. It can truly make someone’s day no matter how good or bad their day is.
Material: Silver plated pendant with a gloss finish
What’s included: 20-inch necklace chain
Suggested Retail Value: $15.33
Design Size: 1 inch diameter
Bezel size: 1-1/8 inch diameter
Sizing: One Size Fits All
Thanks to the entertainment industry and social media, pregnancy has become a public experience.
Some women love the sympathy over their aching backs and some want to be treated as normal human beings. It is up to you to choose what characteristics you want to target.
- Baby LOADING…
- I am with a human
- I charge foot rubs to touch my belly
- Pregnant AF
- Nobody calls my momma fat!
- Oops, it happened again!
- I am pregnant, not ill
- Little fella on the way
- Gimme all the Twinkies
- Baby – “I am hungry!” Mom: “Mee too!”
- I miss beer
- Do not put _____ in my sightline or I will throw up
- I am pregnant, What’s sleep?
- I am pregnant, I pee a lot
- You ain’t my friend unless you pee your pants
- To pee, or not to pee that is never the question
- Oh look, I am crying again
- If I need advice, I’ll ask for it
- Keep your comments to yourself
- Do not argue with me, don’t you see I am pregnant
- I am pregnant, not stupid
- Next mood swing in three, two, one…
- Blame the hormones!
- Babies ≠ Puppies
- I am in love with my little peanut
- I am in love with a human that I haven’t met yet
- Anything from milk to naps will do.
- My momma needs a nap
- Mommy’s young lady
- Momma’s boy
- Future ________ like my mom and dad
- I drink until I drop
- I am always up for more milk
- Shits & Giggles
- It wasn’t me, my fur sister farted!
- All I gotta poop no matter what
- Milk, Cuddles & Naps
- Nap Monster
- Dress up your baby in style!
- Who says babies can’t style? Get a cute onesie for your newborn, today!
- Show off your precious little one in style.
- Let them style while they cry.
- Fashion & Babies, it doesn’t get any better than that. Shop today!