What are CustomCat’s Shipping Rates? How much does each rate cost? How long does each method take to deliver?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on all things shipping with CustomCat.
Please download our list of Shipping Rates by Product & refer to the Shipping Options chart below.
Download List of Shipping Rates by Product HERE
We put together a few scenarios to illustrate how your shipping rate is calculated for orders containing multiple products. When an order contains products from more than one category, the rate for the “First Product” will be the most expensive category & the rate/s for the “Additional Products” will be whatever the rate is for each “Additional Product”.
Let’s take a look at another set of examples.
Available Shipping Options
Economy method is the most cost-effective form of ground shipping. It is best used with customers who aren’t in rush to get their products delivered. Ship time ranges from 1-6 business days depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
Our ground shipping option is UPS Ground — transit time is displayed in the map below & depends on proximity to Detroit, MI.
If you choose Ground Shipping for Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico, you will automatically be upgraded to 2-day shipping.
Orders that utilize Ground shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
When selecting 2-day shipping, your package will be delivered within two days after production is complete. Orders shipped with 2-Day shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
Overnight shipping means your package will be delivered standard overnight as soon as production is complete. These packages cannot be delivered to a PO box.
Ship time ranges from 1-2 weeks depending on proximity to Detroit, MI.
The standard & upgraded shipping prices are different for canvas & posters. To view pricing, review the charts below. Please note that Canvas & Posters always ship alone in their own protective packaging — this also means a customer who orders two pieces of canvas will receive two separate shipments & two unique tracking numbers.
Canvas Shipping Rates
* This product is single ship item. Canvas shipping charges are in addition to other products in your cart.
*** UPS has imposed a temporary $5 “additional handling” surcharge (from October 4, 2020 to January 16, 2021) on all packages with the longest side exceeding 48 inches and/or with its second-longest side exceeding 30 inches. The rates above reflect these temporary shipping cost adjustments.
Poster Shipping Rates
* This product is single ship item. Poster shipping charges are in addition to other products in your cart.
We ship worldwide, but full tracking (marked as delivered on tracking) is only provided for these specific countries:
For any countries not listed above, tracking stops once the package is handed over to the country’s international carrier. For these countries, we do not receive additional tracking updates, therefore we are not liable once they have been transferred to the international carrier.
We do not ship to the following countries: Cuba, Falkland Islands, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, & Sudan.
Please be advised — for orders shipping to Iceland, the receiver will incur a charge of $10.35 USD to receive their order.
1. Log into Shopify > Click ‘Settings’ > Click ‘Shipping’.
2. Advanced options are available for Domestic Shipping. Click ‘Edit’.
3. Click ‘Add Rate’.
4. Feel free to use your own ‘Names’ for the shipping profiles you create. Customers will see this at checkout.
5. Go back to your Shopify dashboard and Click ‘Apps’.
6. Select ‘CustomCat – Print On Demand Fulfillment’ & ‘Launch CustomCat App.’
7. Click ‘Settings’ & select your store from the drop-down menu.
8. Click ‘Shipping’ to view your shipping settings, then click the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
Be sure to match shipping method descriptions with your Shopify shipping descriptions.
Shipping: WordPress & WooCommerce
1. Log into your CustomCat account.
2. Click ‘Settings’ from the left navigation menu & select your store from the drop-down menu. For purpose of this article, we selected mylockershirtstoredd.
3. In settings, click ‘Shipping,’ then the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
4. Add Shipping Methods.
5. Log into your WordPress account. Click ‘WooCommerce’ and go to ‘Settings’.
6. Click ‘Shipping’.
7. In the Domestic U.S., click ‘Edit’.
8. Add ‘Shipping Methods’ and Click ‘Save’.
Be sure to match Shipping Methods descriptions with descriptions in CustomCat account settings.