What are CustomCat’s Shipping Rates? How much does each rate cost? How long does each method take to deliver?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on all things shipping with CustomCat.
Please download our list of Shipping Rates by Product & refer to the Shipping Options chart below.
Download List of Product Pricing & Shipping Rates HERE
We put together a few scenarios to illustrate how your shipping rate is calculated for orders containing multiple products. When an order contains products from more than one category, the rate for the “First Product” will be the most expensive category & the rate/s for the “Additional Products” will be whatever the rate is for each “Additional Product”.
Let’s take a look at another set of examples.
Available Shipping Options
Economy method is the most cost-effective form of shipping. It is best used with customers who aren’t in rush to get their products delivered. Transit time averages 2-6 business days within the contiguous United States. **Economy transit times are not guaranteed & may increase during the Winter Holiday season.**
Our ground shipping option is UPS Ground — transit time is displayed in business days on the map below & depends on proximity to Detroit, MI.
If your order finishes production on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be picked up by UPS on Monday & delivered in the number of business days provided in the chart below for the destination location.
If you choose Ground Shipping for Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico, you will automatically be upgraded to 2-day shipping & charged the 2-day shipping rate as Ground Service is not available to those destinations.
Orders that utilize Ground shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
When selecting 2-day shipping, your package will be delivered within two business days after production is complete. Delivery is performed Monday – Friday only. If your order finishes production on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be picked up by UPS on Monday & delivered on Wednesday.
Orders shipped with 2-Day shipping cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
Please note that if you select 2nd Day shipping when your package’s destination is in a 2-day UPS Ground zone, the order will be shipped with UPS Ground. Please review the UPS Ground zone map for details about which locations are within 2-day Ground zones.
Overnight shipping means your package will be delivered the next business day as soon as production is complete. Delivery performed Monday – Friday only. If your order finishes production on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be picked up by UPS on Monday & delivered on Tuesday.
These packages cannot be delivered to a PO box.
Ship time ranges from 1-4 weeks depending on proximity to Detroit, MI & the destination country’s policies related to international shipments in the wake of COVID-19. Due to the rapidly changing international shipping landscape as related to COVID-19, international transit times may be extended.
The standard & upgraded shipping prices are different for canvas & posters. To view pricing, review the charts below. Please note that Canvas & Posters always ship alone in their own protective packaging — this also means a customer who orders two pieces of canvas will receive two separate shipments & two unique tracking numbers.
Canvas Shipping Rates
* This product is single ship item. Canvas shipping charges are in addition to other products in your cart.
**Please note that the shipping rates above include temporary holiday surcharges from USPS that are in effect until January 23, 2023.
Poster Shipping Rates
* This product is single ship item. Poster shipping charges are in addition to other products in your cart.
Pillow Shipping Rates
* This product is single ship item. Pillow shipping charges are in addition to other products in your cart.
We ship worldwide, but full tracking (marked as delivered on tracking) is only provided for these specific countries:
For any countries not listed above, tracking stops once the package is handed over to the country’s international carrier. For these countries, we do not receive additional tracking updates or delivery confirmation, therefore we are not liable once they have been transferred to the international carrier.
We do not ship to the following countries: Cuba, Falkland Islands, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, & Ukraine.
Please be advised — for orders shipping to Iceland, the receiver will incur a charge of $10.35 USD to receive their order.
1. Log into Shopify > Click ‘Settings’ > Click ‘Shipping’.
2. Advanced options are available for Domestic Shipping. Click ‘Edit’.
3. Click ‘Add Rate’.
4. Feel free to use your own ‘Names’ for the shipping profiles you create. Customers will see this at checkout.
5. Go back to your Shopify dashboard and Click ‘Apps’.
6. Select ‘CustomCat – Print On Demand Fulfillment’ & ‘Launch CustomCat App.’
7. Click ‘Settings’ & select your store from the drop-down menu.
8. Click ‘Shipping’ to view your shipping settings, then click the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
Be sure to match shipping method descriptions with your Shopify shipping descriptions.
Shipping: WordPress & WooCommerce
1. Log into your CustomCat account.
2. Click ‘Settings’ from the left navigation menu & select your store from the drop-down menu. For purpose of this article, we selected mylockershirtstoredd.
3. In settings, click ‘Shipping,’ then the ‘+’ to add shipping methods.
4. Add Shipping Methods.
5. Log into your WordPress account. Click ‘WooCommerce’ and go to ‘Settings’.
6. Click ‘Shipping’.
7. In the Domestic U.S., click ‘Edit’.
8. Add ‘Shipping Methods’ and Click ‘Save’.
Be sure to match Shipping Methods descriptions with descriptions in CustomCat account settings.